08-14-2019, 04:55 AM   #1036
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Glad I have some gym rats up in here that like to talk about gym crap. Not to technical or bringing down people like in the real bodybuilding forums where people in there think they're better than everyone else. Here I can see we can just shoot the shits and get courtesy feedback. Love the smartass comments too but I know it's all in good humor. On that note heading to the gym to kill chest and tris! What's everyone else hitting today beside Rmtt who wakes da fuq up so early lol while half the world is still dreaming of Brittany Spears?

So true. Everyone here is encouraging. I got out of the bodybuilding forum world because of the negativity. Also because you have a lot of "posers" or people who think they are guru's. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people busted who talked big game, then someone found a pic of them and they look like they don't even train.

I've studied exercise/nutrition for close to 30 years and can get as technical as anyone wants. But it's really simple.

1. Train hard and constantly strive to make progress.

2. Use your diet to accomplish #1 above.

3. Consistency. I think this is most important. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will your body. It takes years of progress. And remember you may not always see it because you see yourself everyday, but others will notice!