01-22-2021, 06:50 AM   #39
BMWBear
Ultimate Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
Yeah. As unprofessional as BMW of Anchorage was, I'll be just fine with my same M50i and $21,000 in my pocket. I think it's clear they had no intention of selling my order to me unless I paid way above market price as they demanded, and had another buyer in mind, given that they didn't even attempt to reach a sale. Just outright canceled my order and kept the car to sell to someone else, after wasting 4 months of my time pulling teeth, my effort in securing the preorder, and still sitting on my deposit money.

I ordered a Mineral White M50i, black leather, ash grain matte wood trim with bronze effect. I'll do a thread about it, as there's lots of additional stuff to discuss!
Why didn’t you negotiate before the order? I have ordered quite a few cars over the years and have never placed one without negotiating price. I would think you have equal blame in the transaction. When you walk into a dealership and ask them to order a car for you without discussing price of course they’re going to want to sell it for atleast MSRP. They probably asked for over MSRP to spite you once you asked for a discount.

Last edited by BMWBear; 01-22-2021 at 06:58 AM..
Appreciate 1