View Single Post
      07-05-2005, 09:50 AM   #1
phi2134
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

Chicago Motorwerks and Patrick BMW

Just wanted to let everyone know how much i disliked my first car buying experience. I decided on a 330i before going to the local dealer, Motorwerks in Barrington , IL. I visited a few times and with the same salesman and seemed to be going alright, just checking out my options and pricing. After actually going in there to purchase the car that day and waiting an hour to see that one salesman who was busy with another customer, he lied to me about how soon the car would get here ( 1 month) , he reduced the discount i was gonna get on the car 2k to 1k and also started talking to another customer in the middle of the conversation about purchasing the car. So i just left and went to Patrick BMW in schaumburg, il. I was really pleased with the salesman i got, right away told me he would give me 1500 off the sticker and was straight about me with the ordering time table and talked me through the different packages and helped me decide on what to order. I was so happy with just the way i was treated there i added on a few more options, he might have talked me into it but i dont care i was happy with the service. And in a few days ill be picking up my new baby and cant wait, just nice to have a friendly honest salesman

330i SG, premium package, sports package, heated seats, auto
Appreciate 0