08-21-2014, 08:22 PM   #2
WAY
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Fast ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielt View Post
anyone here using BMW full circle finance for their M4? Any thoughts on what they're offering for their residuals/guaranteed buyback? I'm thinking of doing a lease.
I looked into on the advice of someone from Merc who is a close friend. The reason being that Merc is trying to price the C63S (with 375kw!) at the same level as the M3 with more equipment, and that will impact the resale of M3/M4. But the residual for full circle isn't that great. For 2 years, 15,000km per year, it was $92k (for a car with a few options such as full leather, HUD etc). But if you are leasing anyway, as long as they are not trying to charge you a higher interest rate (you can easily get it sub 6), you may as well just do full circle anyway. If you choose not to give the car back to them, then just pay out the residual. You can also adjust the repayments by putting in deposit. I was initially thinking just borrowing $100k and lock in a full circle residual and pay minimal interest, but in the end decided against it.
Appreciate 0