Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuastein55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo@BMWofFairfax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuastein55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrix1st View Post
They could build a 30-seater M bus for all I care if they use the revenue generated by sales to enhance driving dynamics of M3.

Learn from Porsche.
This, sell your SUV's but at least you could maybe give us an M3 that actually has steering feel or sounds good!
Keep in mind, Porsche owners expect the car drive and handle well because it is a performance brand in general. BMW owners want a comfortable, no fuss ride. The average age of a BMW owner was like 48 back in 2014 or 2015. Those people don't want that same 'exciting' drive anymore. I'm sure the average age has gone up.
They have many plenty of choices of boring BMW's then. Still don't understand why they can't just create a sports mode with all the goodies and a comfort mode that does the opposite.
Same reason Mercedes doesn't program their sport mode to become canyon carving machine. How often do owners REALLY go backroad carving? I'm going to go out on a limb and estimate that the 'enthusiast' market is all of four to five percent if that on a good day. Cars from BMW and Mercedes and Audi are meant to be driven on a daily basis and having a ride that is jarring gets old real quick. Look back at the e9x and how many people complained about how harsh the ride was with run flat tires and how the entire car felt like it was going to break when you hit a pothole. Remember 'pothole explorations' anyone?

All three luxury brands give their owners just that..luxury. A smooth, comfortable and quiet ride to and from the office, the gym, a date night, the grocery store and home.

It sucks and I agree but that's why we have choices to choose from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucBroDude View Post
TRAITOR.
Appreciate 1
clee1982797.50