07-11-2017, 11:53 AM   #21
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyland View Post
IMSA races are pretty cool like that. Much better access than some of the more popular series. We're making the Rolex 24 at Daytona an annual thing, and then picking other races throughout the year (hoping to hit Petit LeMans this year). I love how you can walk around to the tables and meet the drivers, hang out on the track before the race, walk through the pits with all the cars and drivers out there. I even saw a lady climb in to a GTD Porsche 911 R as her husband proposed. IMSA runs a great series! I'm so glad BMW is a part of it
Come on up to VIR, lots of great vantage points to watch the race. Plus, we run an awesome CCA hospitality tent, visit all the BMW race teams, hot laps with the BMW Performance Center, and some lucky winners get hot pit passes and free ///M school!

Last year we got 'stuck' in the Team RLL garage during a brief rain storm with the cars and drivers. They gave us a detailed rundown of almost every system in the car, cool stories from Auberlen, and tech talks with the engineers.

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page
Appreciate 1