View Single Post
      04-12-2016, 01:06 PM   #50
Kenetic
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 MG M235i

I had a not so good experience with local dealer here in MA. Sunday I walked into the dealer expecting them to have atleast 10-15 people on their wait list. They told me there were only 4 people already on the list and that I would be #5 out of the 5 allocations. So I immediately jumped on the opportunity and put my name down, started the paper work, and put a deposit down. Ended up in the order bank like everyone else.

I called the dealer Monday afternoon to ask a couple questions, and the SA then told me that I was now between #8-10 and that they didn't know in fact which spot I was. Ended up in a heated conversation with the SA so I spoke with the Pre Owned SM since the New Car SM was busy. Cleared everything up and mentioned the SA was not informed properly and that not everyone was up to speed on the M2's because its apparently a "new process". (Havent they dealt with this stuff before with other new car releases?) Long story short, I am now #10 on their waiting list which is unfortunate since it looks like I will most likely end up with a car sometime in 2017.
Appreciate 0