View Single Post
      03-20-2019, 10:42 AM   #29
M3GymNut
Major
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
Seems like BMW just can't win. It baffles my mind how people are looking for this to be a dynamic sports SAV/SUV. I feel like reviewers are too harsh and don't understand what they're reviewing. Instead of saying the X7 is not a dynamic, sporty SUV, they should be asking whether or not it's a better drive than the GLS and other competitors. The answer is likely to be yes. The X7 checks every other box in terms of what you're looking for in a 7-seater.

If BMW made this a sportier SUV, we would be hearing how nobody cares at this price point and something of its size. Now that BMW has focused on the people that will buy it, it's not sporty enough.

The X7 is by no means perfect, but some of these reviews are just not getting the purpose of this vehicle.
One can argue that's the way the world in general is. Most individuals will complain to complain without looking at the true purpose of its identity or even complain without merit or logic. I usually for the most part take reviews with a grain of salt unless its a reviewer that doesn't have that mentality.
Appreciate 0