View Single Post
      07-21-2020, 06:32 PM   #12
mitch57
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X7 xDrive40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olekiller View Post
So the car went to a new dealer on 7/17. Went to a different one because the other one Brooklyn gave me back the car with grease on the seats and I just didn't like their customer service. Well anyway. Today is 7/21 and yesterday I called and they still didn't touch the car yet. Was told that they are packed and yada yada. 1st of why are you making appointments if you are over booked. Now I get it we in a pandemic but the car hasn't been touched in 4 days excluding Sunday. I called BMW corporate again and was told the same story that I have to wait until the dealer tell them what's going on with the car. This is pissing me off. Why do you need them to tell you what the issue is. The fact is that there is another issue. I've used my car 3 days the month. It's been in service all the other days. Do you guys think I should get a lawyer.
You might want to give Legal Shield a shot. https://www.legalshield.com/. It's less than 300 bucks per year and they will give you free advice plus a bunch of other benefits. I've used them for estate planning and some other things that require a Lawyer.

It's a cheap way for you talk to a Lawyer and find out if it's worth it to get a Lawyer or not. Plus, your membership will get you a big discount for any services they offer.
Appreciate 0