View Single Post
      01-17-2021, 09:55 AM   #65
Savoy2001
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 23 X5MC, 19 330I, 19 z06 vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
I had two different buy-backs (Yukon) so my experience was quite different.
Stop assuming what people are. There is passage in the Talmud which states "We see things as we are not as they are."
Understandable. Also understand that when you spend enough years on various forums of all different makes and manufacturers you will hear of and see many situations like yours. People lemon law/factory buy back cars all the time. Again no manufacturer is immune on the planet. Not saying it’s fun I know it sucks but it’s just a numbers game and sometimes you pull the short straw. Sometimes twice. That’s life.

I’m in the car business 30 years I’ve seen it all and I’ve worked for a ton of different manufacturers so I have a very unique perspective. Take my word for it.

Just one caveat some makes and or models are more prone to problems than others for sure. Take rr’s. They are very prone to issues across the board. I know this from various customers as well as forums over the years. Gm full size trucks ie: Tahoe Yukon Escalade don’t usually fit into this category. They see generally pretty reliable and take a pounding.
Appreciate 0