View Single Post
      10-26-2020, 06:15 PM   #12
MystroX5
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i/ 911

I get a good otd price when factoring trade-in and stellar vip treatment. I am picky as hell with the specs I want which is usually fully loaded which never is on any dealers lots anywhere. Me personally, I won’t nickel and dime my only local dealer with all other factors considered. How good the spec of the M50i is will greatly affect the discount. Get a less that optimal spec and you will have some room to work with.

We have seen some of these strange optioned vehicles missing crucial options at this price point and those are the only ones I see online being advertised with higher dealer discounts.

I generally have in my head what the deal I am looking for when car shopping and they know that and won’t insult me as they know what I should be paying. I have purchased 3 new high spec BMW’s in the last 16 months. I am a long term player and they want to sell me 10 more BMW’s.
I will say the M50i in either X5 or X7 are extremely rare in my area to the point you won’t haggle much compared to a 40i. They sold maybe 3 combined compared to 25+ 40i specs. When a M50i comes in, it goes immediately in the show room. They don’t need to move it fast or heavily discount it.
At this point they sold as many X5M this year as they did M50i. They currently have 3 of the new 440i’s, 2 M8’s and a M8GC. 8 series are not moving even at a heavy discount and 7 series cars are dead in my area.

Last edited by MystroX5; 10-26-2020 at 06:35 PM..
Appreciate 0