View Single Post
      10-14-2019, 05:06 AM   #4
tricky6
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 330e M Sport+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vossy View Post
As I posted elsewhere, just take a few minutes to read some of the reviews on the Apple App Store regarding the BMW Connected Drive App. Absolutely shocking some of the issues. I take delivery of a G20 330E in a few weeks time and had hoped to use it for more than just sending destinations asI do to my current 520D. Not looking forward to similar issues.
I've found the app generally ok in my 3 weeks of ownership (running .40 build). I had one period where it was only partially connected to the car for 24 hours but it sorted itself out (no update on location/charge state but I could lock/unlock/flash the headlights).

The rest of it seems to work fine although there are gaps in functionality (e.g. lack of reporting on journey metrics such as MPG, electric usage etc.) Would also be good to get it to send a notification when charge is complete. I've submitted 3-4 things to the "Send Feedback" section.

The Apple Watch app also works well. Limited functionality but useful to check charge state in meetings, pre-condition the car etc.
Appreciate 0