View Single Post
      06-09-2008, 06:49 AM   #11
Mr_D
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 320i Executive

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpoon View Post
Just doing some preliminary quote checking for the 135. The best I've seen is from NRMA - $1700.

I have 60% NCB and no claims ever, 34 yrs old, live lower north shore. Is this reasonable do you think?

Hey again Harpoon,
I made some prelim enquiries about a week ago. Although I haven't even taken delivery of mine I normally get a feel for the Insurance pricing beforehand anyways.
Allianz were historically always the best.
recently I tried GIO & managed to get the to match Allianz pricing. I went with them as we have wrapped all our insurances in the 1 bundle, with the 1 Co so were able to get very good pricing on my current 3 series.

I did notice though...that Commonwealth Bank were able to offer me a premium below the $1000 mark!!! I think it was $989. We have all our banking business with them too & this helped in achieving a lower premium...but I nearly fell off my chair when I got the quote...it was that good.(60% NCB 38 yo male + 37 yo girlfriend named driver)
If you guys have banking business that offers insurance also...you should give them a try.
It will save me a bucket!!!
Appreciate 0