View Single Post
      09-20-2013, 07:48 AM   #2
AndyMD
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Golf R 2020

Question 1: What does everyone think of a darker interior against the Midnight Blue?
Black looks fine on mine (cloth not leather tho)

Next real problem is the interior options... if we got Sport Line we are thinking the black leather with the red highlight stitching. Looking at trims, I don't like the brushed aluminum and the wife hates the anthracite wood (not sure I like it on black either) so that just leaves us the high gloss black trim which we both like. The problem is that it only comes with the red accent stripe on the dash and doors and neither of us wants that much red on the car.

I was thinking of swapping out the red accent for the pearl gloss accent trim that is available with the anthracite wood.

Question 2: How does everyone think the pearl gloss accent would look with the black trim? I have red and it looks stunning

Question 3: Does anyone have an idea on cost / difficulty of swapping out the trim pieces on the dash and doors?No sorry i don't

I searched around o RealOEM and Tischer's site and couldn't find anything specific to those parts as of yet.

The other option we are weighing is going with the M-Sport and picking up the Beige interior with the Dark Burl Walnut trim. That will be very similar to my current E90. Only downside is that going M-Sport takes away our preferred paint choice.
What are the other optoins

All thoughts and comments are certainly welcome. Let me know your thoughts on colors and options if we are missing a must-have.

Thanks!

Currently learnt a lesson
Appreciate 0