View Single Post
      11-20-2008, 08:02 AM   #14
EspressoBoy
1addict, and proud
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i 08

Hi All...

I just tested the forward to a friend to myself, and it's working. I have yet to get a reply from them for myself though... But it looks like I can still include anyone who wants to go...

Oh there is a "handling fee"... you must shake my hand and leave your car with me...kidding...I do not need another 1... 1 is enough!...

yes bad 1 jokes!
Just a HI is ok!

EspressoBoy

PS
If I meet Steve does anyone want to pass on some msgs or questions if there is a chance for questions? I will only give them to him if you send something nice, or good questions I can understand along with your real name and email. You can PM me and I will print them out and give it to him. I think that would be cool, and show him the power of 1addicts!

All the best!

EspressoBoy

PS
You do not need to give a full name, and you can always setup another hotmail etc account if you don't want to use your own... I know everyone is suspicious of junkmail and fraud... Obviously I am not going to do that, but you are welcome to do as you please... I just don't want to look like a dolt and say that "EspressoBoy" is asking why blah blah some silly question.

The sooner you send them to me, the sooner I can send you back something if it doesn't make sense to me. Obviously I am not a courier, so I will only forward nice stuff and good questions that I like.