View Single Post
      07-26-2019, 10:32 AM   #1
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Exclamation Detailing Gurus... Enter!

So I've been a diehard Meguiar's fan for over 20yrs! I've used damn near everything they offer. And still have plenty of their products. But I have been using a particular product from Turtle Wax that is a "complete game changer"! I am talking a spray detailer that goes on effortlessly, and needs no cure time that rivals Ceramic Coating!
A local Detail friend of mine brought it to my attention. He's detailed all sorts of Exotics and applied Ceramic Coating regularly. But he swears by this stuff. Which caused ne6to investigate it more and buy so e for myself.
After using it for several weeks now, I am completely sold and will never go back to anything else... I'll let this video explain. And feel free to search up the dozens of other reviews where it crushes the competition costing twice as as much if not more.

When we picked up my wife's X5 recently, I did I complete lay bar on it and applied a generous amount of this Turtle Wax ICE Seal and Shine. It's been over 3 weeks and a few car washes. Water still beads off like a MF!!!
natahoa252.00
Rmtt8211.00
Soul_Glo13347.00