03-06-2019, 08:52 AM   #134
JAKE_7
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by imahobo View Post
I
Granted, the Lexus has the ugliest maw on the market, so I see where BMW fans prefer to make the comparison here. The majority of the people I have spoken with, who are not brand loyalists or car aficionados, feel the Cayenne and Range Rover possess far more attractive designs. Is this a testament to quality, engineering or driving enjoyment? No. But let's be honest with ourselves as BMW owners/fans, this new line of vehicles is hideous to look at. Maybe purchasing an all black version and immediately ordering blacked-out components is the best compromise to avoid parking lot embarrassment. I highly recommend new buyers visit the IND website to make the necessary "upgrades."
This is your personal opinion which I respect. Please note that you are just one of the few haters of the new BMW lines. These cars are selling fast. If you are going to be embarrassed at the parking lot with the new BMW cars, why not buy the cayennes and range rovers. There are many choices out there for everybody.
Appreciate 2
530iDriver1707.50
stein_325i25051.00