View Single Post
      10-20-2019, 10:14 AM   #6
Jefflikescars
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X7 M50i, Navigator, Mod Y Perf

Used to own a 13 GL450, just took delivery of my M50i this week.

GL thoughts - it’s still a handsome car. Interior was gorgeous, and I loved the spaciousness inside. It had great power (I didn’t really notice it being much slower than the 550), but it did not impress in handling. I drove a fast canyon road every day and while competent, the steering offered zero response and was way to loose.

This all said, I got a loaner GLS and felt like it was far better in these areas. Curios if the new gen will be another step forward. They did the whole press event for the new GLS in my town and it was fun seeing them for a week or so, they are good looking vehicle!

X7 so far - ok the M50i is an absolute beast. Sounds amazing and is a blast to drive. Interior is gorgeous and user friendly. I have DHP and I’ll admit it’s taking some getting used to. It just turns so quickly and responds so fast. I have black sapphire with extended shadowline, and had my 22 inch wheels powder coated in black. Thing looks pure evil and I love it!!! I got captains chairs (because tartufo) and really would have preferred a bench. Seats are amazingly comfortable, but the utility of the bench would have been nice.
Appreciate 3
Wild Blue3676.50
aas5171.00
OuaAia0.00