View Single Post
      08-08-2016, 02:57 PM   #1
apascutia
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 330xi MT

Just purchased the 2012 Bmw 328i

Hello everyone,

I brought the car home on Saturday and so far, I love it. The car feels really stable, and the stock suspension isn't close to as bad as I thought it would be. It's really fun and the steering actually has some feel to it. The steering doesn't feel nearly as good as it does in the E90 generation, but I'll take it. I was a little disappointed by the wind noise at speeds over 75 mph, though. I do not have plates yet, so I am unable to drive it for the next few days until the title comes in. One thing of concern: The padding on the back of the driver's seat is loose for some reason. I checked underneath the seat and there are two screws that aren't threaded in where they're supposed to be. Also, it isn't attached at the top of the padding to the back of the seat. Also, does anyone know the process of transferring the certified pre-owned warranty? I signed a document with the previous owner that was provided by the BMW website. I would really appreciate it if someone could let me know about the warranty transfer and solutions for the padding on the back of the driver's seat. BTW, the manual makes the car feel great!! Sorry for the long post.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
ErkanTR16598.00