View Single Post
      07-20-2007, 11:38 PM   #21
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP20 View Post
We're talking about handling performance here, not ride comfort. The S2000 is almost 400lbs lighter than the MZ4 - you can't defeat physics. Not to mention the S2000 is known to be one of the best handling production cars today. I don't own an S2000 and have never owned a Honda (I'm no Honda fanboi) and no one is paying me to compliment the S2000. My best friend has an S2000 and we switch cars all the time and I have no problem admitting that stock to stock my Z4M, which costs almost twice as much the S2000, is inferior in handling.

By the way, stats (no I'm not going to dig up the stats for anyone on a Friday night) have shown that a stock Z4 3.0 with sport suspension corners better than the MZ4. What does that mean? Probably not much since they didn't test both cars in the same condition, on the same day, with the same driver.

I'm with GP on this one, and I'm usually a pretty strong member of the pro german/anti japanese car camp

I do agree with what I bolded of his post, the M wins on power, not handling grace
Appreciate 0