View Single Post
      03-30-2019, 07:59 PM   #126
760Lifan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 4xe Summit R & Trailhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
Very cool, my man. I haven't seen the updated pricing and ordering guides yet that include the night vision.
Actually, the Night Vision has/is already on the OG/PG from October 2018. Shows Night Vision as a $2,300 option with a Start Of Production (SOP) listed as 04/19.

Now, on the online configurator, it's not listed yet. The last change I noticed is that you can now finally build a 40i with the Premium Package and the B&W. Previously, it rejected one or the other due to the Harman/Kardon being part of of Premium Package so it caused a conflict for the "dumb" configurator..

It now also adjusts the price of the B&W down to $3,400 on the 40i when you opt for the Premium Package.

I don't know yet if that is actually accurate because the current OG or PG is not supporting this but on the other hand, it just sounds about right. I mean, why should you pay the full $4,200 for the B&W on top of the $3,000 Premium Package when that Package already includes the H/K? After all, the 50i has the H/K standard and the upcharge for the B&W for the 50i is only $3,400 as well.

This might be an indication that an updated OG/PG is on the way and that the configurator already caught up to that.
Appreciate 1
Wild Blue3682.50