View Single Post
      12-11-2019, 02:00 PM   #604
DenverMisanthrope
Private
Rep
Drives: X7 M50i (ordered), 540i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by aas5 View Post
Wild Blue and Denver, I have done the PCD three times and enjoyed it every time. You can spend as little or as much time there as you want. First time I did the full day and second and third times I only did the track driving and the car presentation and skipped the museum and the plant tour. If you have the time and don't need to head home right away, I heard there are some cool twisting mountain roads near the facility that offer really good views and ability to test your new car. One of the BMW instructors that presented my first car was also a former policeman in the area and told me to be careful with not speeding on those roads as apparently they are a ticket magnet.
Thanks, aas5. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about the PCD experience, so I'm really looking forward to it. My better half and I have a great love of the national parks, too, and we're using this as an excuse to take a meandering roadtrip back home, hitting up some of the parks in the southeastern US we've never seen. Should be a blast.
Appreciate 1
Wild Blue3676.50