View Single Post
      01-08-2020, 08:08 PM   #662
basuka_13
Rep
Drives: X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auricom View Post
Ouch at your MF rate - 0.00168 = 4.03%. They're giving you a nice discount but making it back up in finance.

Base was 0.00128 / 3.07% if you signed before Jan 6 or 0.00137 / 3.27% from Jan 6 on.

Compared to 0.00128 - that's roughly $58 more per month or $2088 over the term of your lease.

Compared to 0.00137 - it's roughly $45 more per month or $1620 over the term of your lease.

You can definitely renegotiate MF at time of delivery - though you may have to accept the lease program for that month's delivery, hard to say.
Thanks for the response. I ddnt do my ground work enough here with respect to MF but I couldn't find any dealer in CA offering base MF. I am planning to do 7 MSD's to bring down the MF. Based on few of the above comments; MF and residual are locked while placing the order and can't be negotiated at the time of delivery. Is my assumption correct?

With respect to deposit while booking the order, I had another dealer asking for 5K security deposit. My local dealer asked for $500 as deposit. I wrote a cheque which they will hold and return at the time of delivery. Do you guys think I can still negotiate MF and possibly look at another dealer(who agrees for base MF) before picking up delivery ?
Appreciate 0