Auricom
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by aas5 View Post
I think you have a couple of options:
1) Get a new lease deal from an out of state dealer and pay to get the car shipped to you. It will definitely be cheaper than paying the higher MF. Only thing is I think the residuals are 1% lower now so need to take that into account. Let me know if you need a good contact.
2) Speak with a leasing company. I routinely get deals from leasing companies that are substantially better than the dealers offers. They buy in bulk and are effectively able to negotiate better pricing.
I agree with the above. Leveraging a lease broker seems to be a good approach if you're having issues with local dealers hesitant to make a dealer.

Another is going out of state and having it shipped or experience a BMW Performance Center delivery - you'll still need to have it shipped or enjoy a cross country road trip home. During my PCD there was an owner taking delivery of their X7 and driving it back to Colorado.

Appreciate 0