View Single Post
      08-26-2014, 02:30 PM   #161
solstice
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954Stealth View Post
I know the situation with Kimi was a bit different but Nico does have his multi-year contract locked in already.

Lauda won't mince words. Quite honestly, I think they're just going to sit Nico down in front of Toto, Lauda, Lowe and Cowell. Hell they might even bring in Bell, Costa and that other guy Geoffrey (Forgot his last name).

Basically, "Change your attitude or you're done". I don't think he'll get a fine or have to sit out but he'll get a harsh talking-to.
You're probably right, either way it will be interesting to follow the decision and the outcome on the drivers the rest of the season. Slap on the wrist and more crashes and possibly HAM eyeing McLaren or making an example with a moping Rosberg fighting a closer WC race. All I know is that we as spectators can't lose either way

And Hamilton will for sure think that talking harshly to ROS does absolutely nothing for him. His WC chances are just as impacted by the incident. He likely feel entitled to one warning if he takes out ROS just as ROS got. Benz is stupid if they do not deal a punishment that corrects the injustice they themselves agreed was done to Hamilton.

Last edited by solstice; 08-26-2014 at 02:38 PM..
Appreciate 0