Wanderer73
Major
Rep
Drives: X7 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystroX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer73 View Post
So the other day, I was screwing around after dropping my kids off at a farm. The road had a slight downward slope to it (Dragy called me out with an invalid ), and I didn't have time to put it in launch control with traffic coming. Long story short, from a complete stop, I did it in 4.6 secs in sport+. Might not be a stretch to think this car can do 4.4-4.3 under the right conditions. I'll do a proper set of tests on a flat road next week.

What is equally impressive is how quickly this car can do 50-100+ with a completely civilized attitude and tranquil cabin experience. Scary fun
At your elevation you crushed it. I guarantee at my lower elevation (500 ft) I can get sub 4 seconds. Android and myself did similar draggy comparison runs with identical X5 50i M-sport last year and he was at your elevation. I got more than 3 tenths lower right off the bat at my lower elevation without doing much with lower fuel weight, etc...
I'm eager to rerun some tests. Per your suggestion, I am going to wait until the gas tank is lighter.
Appreciate 1
MystroX56294.50