Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Bimmer View Post
Why do you like this company so much?

Heres what we learned so for...

1. Their chargepipe is poop in design
2. Their CF manifold is just expensive eye candy, makes no gains
3. Their race seat isnt even good for racing but its comfy for daily posing.
4. See Jaypod post above

So someone PLEASE tell me what product they have made for the M3 crowd that has been worth it?

1. Their chargepipe is poop in design - I HAVE MENTIONED THIS THAT THIS WAS AN ISSUE AND THEY WILL BE WORKING ON A VERSION 2 ONCE THEY ARE DONE WITH THERE CURRENT PROJECTS. CURRENTLY THEY ARE WORKING ON R8 V10, LAMBO, ARIEL ATOM, LOTUS EXIGE S, AND C63 but no plans on when. Most likely end of this year.

2. Their CF manifold is just expensive eye candy, makes no gains - I GUESS EVERYONE IS NOT LIKE YOU. I BUY IT CAUSE I LIKE IT. Yes it is an eye candy that is why this is not for everyone.

3. Their race seat isnt even good for racing but its comfy for daily posing. - JUST BECAUSE ONE GUY SAID THAT. HAVE YOU SEEN OR HEARD ABOUT OTHERS THAT ARE BEING USED ON THE RACE TRACK... check out or call underground RACING LAMBO IN ORANGE CRASHED AT 250MPH USING TECNOCRAFT SEATS FLIPS SEVERAL TIMES CAR IS TOTALLED, FRONT END MISSING MOST INTERIOR PIECES GONE... AND GUESS WHAT DRIVER HAS NO SCRATCH AND SEATS WERE INTACT. NOW THATS FREAKIN MORE THAN FIA STANDARD... FIA CERT DOES NOT EVEN TEST THE SEATS ON THAT KIND OF SPEED.

4. See Jaypod post above - I HAVE AND?

Last edited by Grail05; 03-25-2011 at 11:57 AM..
Appreciate 0