01-31-2016, 09:30 PM   #4
DJ Rocc
Major
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: BMW 428i Gran Coupe (2015)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikli View Post
I'm using the H&R sport on my 2016 F36 435ix with M adaptive suspension. No problem at all. Ride very well in all modes. Slightly stiffer (+1-2 clicks) but no where near Bilstein or KW coilovers sportiness (+4-7 clicks) than oem (3-4 out of 12). This is for my daily so perfect to lower the gap slightly. Only complaint that they don't drop a little more, like another 0.5". Alignment settings were no problem as well. Go for it! Best value before coilovers with EDC delete.

I don't believe to pay extra for the Dinan shock ware when you could just press the button to sport and switch to control the chassis only.
Hey Guys, I have. 2015 428i with M Adaptive Suspension, how would you know if it was performing to specs, or performing at all? Is there a way of testing this?

I know when I move from Comfort to Sport Mode, the Springs do get tighter, and the car definitely is more stiff and responsive.

But just wondering how smooth of a ride it is supposed to give?

Also, noticed that I have to keep my tires (runflats) inflated to their highest spec (5 passengers and luggage PSI) in order for me to get the most compliant ride. Otherwise I get a really "bouncy" type of ride.

I just finished watching a BMW Promo Video for the M adaptive suspension where a car is going over some large bumps quickly but inside a cup of hot liquid stays fairly still, is this indicative to your experiences?
My Ride! : 2015 428i GC (F36) - MSport, Alpine, Black Leather, MBrakes, Adaptive, Sport Seats, Hex. Alum w/Piano, HK Sound, 400m's, Comfort Acc. When I’m not Driving: https://youtube.com/shorts/ViKD_Hj5htE?feature=share
Appreciate 0