Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M235i

Garage List
2015 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Engineering View Post
Shockware by itself without the Dinan springs / bumpstops works just fine. Its just not as huge of a difference is all. That said its still night and day in comparison to the stock setup. Most of the "floatiness" that is commonplace with the current generation of vehicles is eliminated would be the biggest and most evident difference.

I would encourage those interested to look at this thread since it gives some first hand accounts of the difference straight from the users and not some marketing fluff from the vendor itself like I get blamed for all the time. =) There are plenty of other Shockware threads to be found as well (mainly on the F30 forums) but that just happened to be recent hence why I pointed you there.

In regards to increased wear and tear... we test our products using the same requirements that BMW does for their stock items. We want to fall within the same acceptable tolerances as they do so we can assure the owners that they will get the same life out of a vehicle as if it were un-modded. There is a reason why even heavily modded Dinan cars typically are found with well over 100k miles on them... they are built to the same quality standards as BMW themselves.
When will the M235i software be released?
Appreciate 0