Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '07 Imola Red Z4 MCoupe

Garage List
2007 M Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdl1pt View Post
Hey CF,

I met your dad on Friday (really cool guy) and we had a great conversation. He was telling me all about how you got into your current M... All I can say is way to go!

He was also telling my how you helped get him into his M vert, and that you guys have run Thill together. That would be such a cool experience to do something like that with your father, I'm jealous to say the least.
Yep! We spent a lot of time talking to your (CF's) Dad too - what a character and all around cool dude! He walked right up to me at the beginning of the day and said, you're Skelekitty and you're an artist! LOL!

Quote:
If you do head to T-hill this September be sure to let me know. I want to make a few more runs there this year and it would be great to have another Z day at the track. I'm sure finnegan and skelekitty would be sure to go. Possibly we could get a few more Nor Cal members to go too.
YES!!!!!!

Quote:
And if you buddy needs more P-car motivation let me know. I'll send you the link to my friends blog. He has done SO MUCH to his car. Let's just say it's a 68 in body only.
J - definitely post a link to Ron's blog; I've already subscribed to him on YouTube & would love to follow what he's doing to Franken his car.

Eisenmann Sport Exhaust | RE X-Pipe | RE Transmission Mounts
Appreciate 0