View Single Post
      06-12-2012, 09:13 PM   #6
AGS
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwlmd View Post
That is the build I gave my CA, from bmwconfig. It let me select those options as stand alone. Since I don't have a production # or delivery date yet I could have messed up and might be receiving an email from my CA telling me these are not available as stand alone options. In which case SAT I can add at the dealer (all F10 M5s are sat prepped) and I would miss out on Comfort access which would be a bummer. I have grown to love it on my M3 and can't count the number of times it saved me from locking my keys in the trunk!

There are simply too many options bundled in the exec package that I don't want or need. It is unfortunate that BMW is moving in this direction.

I will report back as soon as I hear yay or nay.
Just a heads-up, your CA will be calling. My CA looked into this for me and they are not available stand-alone. For some reason they appeared as if they were no cost options.

However, if you get BMW Apps and the smartphone cradle, you can access XM/Serius through your phone from the web (as well as Pandora and other online music sources).
Appreciate 0