United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphinx_77 View Post
I'd love to hear opinions
Sell it. Many more options available to you there than here secondly if you're concerned about "losing big" just think about the costs associated of getting it there, federalizing it and keeping it on the road. Also inquire about the taxes you will have to pay on top of your registration. If they're anything like the rest of Norther Europe it is going to be costly to insure and you'll probably be hit with surcharges for not having a more efficient vehicle. You're going to be losing either way, especially when you go to sell it there. You will have a very difficult time finding a party wanted a NAR spec X7. Cut your losses now before they become greater. Consign it to local BMW dealer, ask them to buy you out or list privately and walk-away but your situation will definitely raise many eyebrows as it will read as a typical automotive scam where the seller is leaving the country and needs to sell immediately. Whatever you decide, good luck with the transition and sale.
Ok, I guess I'll have to see if I can find out what kind of fees might be involved. I've owned it long enough not to have to pay duty.
I was aware that I would likely have to have a few things changed to bring it up to spec, and insurance I'll have to pay regardless if the vehicle.
You've given me something to think about.
Thanks!
Appreciate 1
iconoclast7265.50