Thread: 135 vs STi
View Single Post
      12-31-2008, 07:44 AM   #13
XSTier
Registered
Rep
Drives:

AutoX Suggestions?

Hey guys, I'm a new 135 owner and new to the site and I'm looking for suggestions.

First, I don't know about track differnces but my 04 STi was a blast AutoXing. I raced about a season and a half (Mid-Atl Subaru Challenge winner 07). I think stock, the 135 is way stiffer, pulls way harder and doesn't seem to stop pulling! My STi had better steering response by far. It's really hard to compare the "fun factor" because these cars are completely different and design to be....

It's going to be very interesting AutoXing this year. Can't wait to try the "1"! :biggrin:

Last year I raced in BSP with very little mods to my STi, R-comp (255/45), larger wheels(Volk CE28N), F/R sway bars (Cobb), F-end links (Kart Boy).

I'm looking for race wheels size, off-set, camber, tire and camber suggestions for AutoXing if anyone has input.

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballbreath View Post
Has anyone went up against an STi in their 135? I was driving today and passed one and didn't really know what they had as far a numbers and wanted to see how the 1er would fair against it.
Appreciate 0