View Single Post
      07-22-2015, 01:28 PM   #6
marcus321
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 Acura NSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraj View Post
No luck. I was nervous to order the 6MT without trying it, so I went ahead and ordered the DCT. I have driven manuals and autos for many years, but never owned a dual clutch, so I thought it was time to have that experience. Every time I've driven the F80/82 DCT, I've loved it. Especially with my ankle issues, it made sense, and it also seems to go well with the dual nature aspect of the convertible. If I get the urge to drive a manual, I can always jump in our E39 540i6. I don't think you can go wrong with either one, though.

We are hoping for an October ED. What is your build? I have SSII/full Amaro/DCT/LED/adaptive suspension/exec/driver's assist/18's. PM me after yours is delivered, we can get them together.

Understandable especially with ankle problem. DCT is cool, I loved it in the GTR but I miss rowing through gears and I have always enjoyed BMW manuals.

I am also expecting an October ED, hopefully by the second week. My build is Mineral White, Sahkir Orange/Extended Black, LED package, adaptive suspention, executive package, and 19s.

IG: marcusnc1
Appreciate 0