mstmng
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M5 F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzerthegreat View Post
Hi Guys (& Girls?),

Trying to decide which car to buy this month - M5; Merc E63 AMG or Jag XFR. I know you may be bias on this forum, but views based on recent test drives would be appreciated. Love my 3.0d M-Sport Touring, but not sure if M5 enough of a change visually.

Anyway may be joining the club of M5 owners in the new year and thought I'd post my name to boost numbers.
test drive XFR-S, M5 and E63
in the order i put them

u will like xfr-s, very fun to drive

then u go to m5: most comfortable seats ever made, amazing interior, BEST gearbox and nothing beats the iDrive, MDM

then u go for e63: very beautiful from the front, shit gearbox, shit traction control, u cannot control gears, as sooner or later it switches them itself anyway. computer with navigation is back from 1990s, 5 colours: white, black, yellow, blue, orange. the only WOW (if we can call it so) parts about e63 are: u can change interior trim light (blue, orange, white) and very comfy steering wheel
interior doesnt bring same luxurious as m5 and i honestly i am just an AMG hater, the only car from them i would buy is G55/63

ps: i know u said XFR, but XFR-S is closer in price range and power of m5 and e63
Appreciate 0