View Single Post
      10-10-2018, 12:56 PM   #9
SW19
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 Alpine White M2

I was at the BMW lounge event in Toronto today for the X7.

The design is actually very sporty in person.This X7 was an M Sport in Carbon Black with what looked like Caramel coloured comfort seats.The rest of the interior including the dash was black.It also had the leather dash.I assumed they were the comfort seats because they had the diamond pattern like my wife’s 540i.

The whole front seating area makes you fell like you are in a sports car,not an SUV.BMW did a great job with the interior.The new digital gauges will take a little getting used to.I prefer the analog digital ones in my wife’s 549ii

The front M Soort spoiler looks great and I love the look of the blue Laser lights.

The BMW guy said it has an air suspension system,so you can raise and lower the ride height.The car on display had very little wheel gap which makes for a very sporty looking vehicle.The M wheels also look fantastic.I forgot to look to see what size they were.But they were huge,so at least 20 inch.

The size looks about exactly the same as my 2010 Mercedes GL.The third row seating folds into the floor by pushing a button in the cargo area.Seating space isn’t great.Looks the same as my GL.I will always have the days stired into the floor anyway.

It looks so much better than the concept vehicle.Now i just have to decide when to order one.

If anyone in Toronto is interested in going it is army 151 Bloor Street West in Yorkville.It is open from 10:99 -4:00 and they will be there unti Tues next week.You can sign up to get in when you get there.

Here is the info.

https://www.bmw.ca/luxurylounge
Appreciate 0