No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW IX40 Black Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by x7phytonic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by khailuan View Post
I second that.

I just saw the X7 in person at the Montreal auto show. I can tell you that it's definitely growing on me. The grilles actually go well with it but I think it'll look even better with bigger wheels.

I'm 6'1 and 215 lbs and I sat in all three rows and the first two are without a doubt super comfortable. However it's the third row seats that surprised me in how they were more spacious than Merc's GLS and easier to access.

I believe It's definitely going to grab a big chunk of the large/3 rows luxury SUV market share.
Thanks and were they Captains chairs?? Did you like sky lounge led?
Quote:
Originally Posted by x7phytonic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by khailuan View Post
I second that.

I just saw the X7 in person at the Montreal auto show. I can tell you that it's definitely growing on me. The grilles actually go well with it but I think it'll look even better with bigger wheels.

I'm 6'1 and 215 lbs and I sat in all three rows and the first two are without a doubt super comfortable. However it's the third row seats that surprised me in how they were more spacious than Merc's GLS and easier to access.

I believe It's definitely going to grab a big chunk of the large/3 rows luxury SUV market share.
Thanks and were they Captains chairs?? Did you like sky lounge led?
Yes Captains chair with elbow rests on 2nd row. Third row only seats 2 but wouldn't call them captains chair. Knee room is actually quite alright given my size and the 2nd row can simply slide forward if 3rd row requires additional legroom (merc's gls didn't allow for 2nd row to slide at least on that model at the auto show). Also, in the X7's 3rd row you do sit higher where your knees are not in a compromising position where they're nearly against your chest compared to other brands. If seating comfort is a priority, the X7 should not be overlooked.
Appreciate 1