Thread: Dealer BS
View Single Post
      10-06-2007, 01:10 PM   #1
T2x
Private
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Dealer BS

My dealer just called me and informed me that if I wanted an M3 within a few months of its launch in the US, I would have to pay $7,000 over MSRP. They then proceeded to ask ME if I had any new information on the M3 because apparently the information I have been feeding them is all they have. BMW has told them literally nothing, I mean they don't even know when its doing to be released. I called three different dealers just now and got 3 different responses. April for one, January for another, and November(07) for the last one. They all also said that they would heavily mark up the M3 at launch. I asked them if they knew if it would have M-DCT at launch and they were like "HUH?".

It just goes to show that dealers really know nothing, and they don't do anything to deserve an extra 7K unless screwing on some license plates costs that much these days.

So if your dealer calls you with the same BS, I suggest you tell them that its MSRP or you will take your business elsewhere, which is what I'm going to be doing.
Appreciate 0