Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe M-Sport Lemans blue

Garage List
M Performance Red Brake kit Rears only!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 800.00

Item Interest
EDIT 2: Since there has apparently been some confusion amongst some of the people here, these are a direct bolt on upgrade for any model in the new 2, 3, and 4 series line.

EDIT: Just saw you can pick up a full kit now for $2000 with rear rotors. As such I am dropping the price for this full rear setup to $800. This is a STEAL.

The last pair of these that were listed on the forums went up for $750 and that was without the $500 pair of rear rotors.

I bought a package to use the front calipers/rotors on my E92 335i. As such I have a BRAND NEW never used or installed set of red BMW M Performance rear 2 piston calipers and 2 new never used BMW M performance rear brake rotors and pads with wear sensor. I am willing to ship at buyers expense, but this will be extremely heavy as it has a pair of heavy rotors in with it.

Cost new from the dealer was $2800 for the full kit.
Individual parts cost listed below, this is the list of what you will actually receive from me.
Caliper Rear $709.92 X2
Rotors $250 X2
Pads $127.89
Protection plate $31.02
Pad Wear Sensor $31.10
Total cost is over $2100 if bought as a parts kit, I know you can get them for a good bit cheaper than that.

I am asking for $1100 for the full rear kit alone, that will include rear 2 piston calipers, rotors, pads, splash shields, and wear sensor. It does not include the front equipment, it also does not include fasteners for the rear splash shields, you will have to buy these from BMW or simply reuse your stock fasteners.

This is a great price for the best factory brakes BMW offers. Pics below.

Attached Images

Last edited by iDriveSlo; 04-29-2014 at 06:30 PM..
Appreciate 0