10-11-2009, 10:55 PM   #261
oldaccount
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Light View Post
You're just misconstruing what I wrote. My story has always been the same. Carbohydrate intake particularly of starches, sugars, and refined carbohydrate, which are crazy plentiful in the Standard American Diet (SAD), can lead to fat storage if not regulated closely. That was the point of my original statement regarding carbohydrate intake and fat storage -- we are commonly eating foods that make us fat/sick and it shows.

Got it?
I didnt misconstrue anything. I could dissect your original post to show how utterly retarded it sounded, but I cant be bothered. But Im glad you were finally able to put into words what it was you originally had in your head, even if your original post didnt even come close to resembling this.

Quote:
Man, I must really be a retard considering that the above is blatantly contradictory. Which is it 20 to 30% or more calories from fat or it doesn't matter? Please verify so I can change up my diet.
Nice try at taking one sentence out of context. First I established fat recommendations, then mention protein requirements, then make the point of fat/carb proportions not making a difference (once the previous conditions are met). I forgot there were simple people reading this thread that wouldnt be able to remember all the necessary conditions (all 2 of them) if they werent mentioned in each and every sentence. I guess thats my bad. Ill remember to spell it out from now on. Ill use small words, too.

Quote:
This statement seems ironic now.
only to you.
Appreciate 0