View Single Post
      08-03-2015, 07:29 PM   #1
lurker
Private
Rep
Drives: Subaru

Is this the place for Aussie M135i owners?

Hi All,

Recently purchased an M135i in Sydney. I went to the F20 forum and there does not seem to be any Australian specific content. Is this the best place to discuss the Aussie M135I?

As I purchased second hand I was unable to select options, but I want to find out a few things about whether features should be on my car or can be enabled, so I have a few questions. For reference, my car is a 2012 with sunroof and business Nav. It seems to have enhanced bluetooth. It does not have folding mirrors or keyless entry or electric seats.

* I have noticed that neither the DAB or the FM show any RDS info other than the station name? Is it possible to see song titles and artists etc. as I have gotten in other cars?

* I have noticed my passenger mirror does not dip in reverse. Is this available on my model?

* Does anyone have a list of features that can be enabled via coding? I would particularly like to have the Auto start/stop remember the previous setting, and get rid of the idrive disclaimer, but interested in any other functions that people may have done that are useful?

* Sort of related to above, but is it possible to get the iDrive to connect to internet via my phone to give some basic Google search capability or even traffic info etc.?

* I believe that flash tune options are complex at the moment for the F20 N55... you have to remove the ECU to do them. Is this correct? Are there any workshops able to tune just via OBD without removing/modifying the ECU?

Sorry to dump all these questions here. Please direct me to a better place if this is not the right one.

Cheers,

Adrian
Appreciate 0