08-17-2019, 12:22 AM   #23
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionDH View Post
Friend recently bought a RR Sport SVR, it's been at the dealer for some sort of a repair at least a half a dozen times for a total of 2-3 months, nothing but complaints from him
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelrain View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post

How's reliability been?
I have had BMW's for a while now (3 currently)and I can say that in my case every single one has had a fair share of reliability issues. Some more some less
I know people always talk about RR's reliability but I've had 3 top of the line RR's (not Sports etc) in my life and the BMW's I've owned have had loads more technical and mechanical issues. Not even close. Cannot think of a single time when the RRs were ever in shop for more than 48 hours.

A current F30 335i with less than 50k Miles is currently in shop for close to a week because of 2 bad wheel bearings. The fact that not one, but both wheel bearings are bad with less than 50k miles is of itself ridiculous. And considering both are seized so badly that it's taken over 20 hours of work and still only one has been removed....and finally throwing in towel and buying used part instead of fighting anymore to get the other out....

Nuff said.
Appreciate 1