View Single Post
      04-21-2024, 08:49 AM   #19
toddwalton
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X7 - 2024 G26

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzdanny View Post
I've heard mixed reviews on ride comfort for the x7. Im looking into a used one, 2019-2021, possibly 40i, but some say to go for the 50i or m50i, since if it has the DHP package with active comfort drive. For those who have driven both, is there a difference, ik its subjective cause some x7s dont have run flats and others do, plus 21 vs 22 inch wheels are another factor. Im coming from a gl550 which is pretty soft and i prefer soft. I know theres also "comfort plus" mode that can be coded in, make the dampers a bit softer, has anyone done that specifically to the 40i. Let me know your thoughts.
We're in our 6th year with our 2019 40i and it's the most comfortable SUV we've ever owned.

No, you don't need DHP, because you're not going to try to make this into some slot car. You're going to embrace the luxury, the sumptuous Captain's Chairs, the quiet glass, the smell of the leather, the gloss of the wood, and the air suspension. Just flip it into Sport mode each time you drive off. It's a dream.
Appreciate 2
jphcbpa316.00