Hopefully
Rep
Drives:

Dähler again

"I'm looking for a chip too!
The best one i could find was Dähler:
http://www.daehler.com/pdf/2008/1erE82E88.pdf
125i +50PS/+30Nm "

Same catalogue mentions 286 HP and 330 Nm for 125i assembled until september 2008, which means + 68 HP / + 60 Nm, my case anyhow.

Went to Dähler the other day, right next door, price is somewhat around 2'300 CHF (swiss francs). As the 125i has the same engine than the 130i (268 HP / 315 Nm) but detuned, it seems to be an easy fix to readjust it to normal, which BMW should have done in the first place (marketing politics !!). Dähler issues a separate warranty with an insurance, which would pay should anything go wrong due to the engine tuning, which BMW would quite understandably refuse. According to Dähler though, he's never had any such occurrence yet and he's been years into the business. From what I heard around here, seems to be a really serious dealer, selling the very exclusive Wiesmann cars by the way. The engine tuning, or shall I say de-detuning, is definitely on my wishlist, but I'll have to sort out priorities first for my 125i, maybe start with the 135i brakes which I prefer compared to PP-brakes, colorwise. Gonna have a look at the whole PP-range at the Geneva Car Show this week-end, might set my priorities differently again.

Cheers Hopefully
Appreciate 0