View Single Post
      09-14-2014, 09:05 PM   #48
thebmw
Post Advisor
Rep
Drives: More Manuals than Automatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme View Post
Compared to a C6 Z06 the Viper is faster, handles a bit better, has a FAR better interior, better shift feel, better steering feel and much better looks (in my opinion). Clutch feel is similar to my C7 Stingray.

It's exceptionally easy to drive, and did I say the shift feel was awesome yet? Best I've felt in a production car.

The only negative to me is the reduced headroom, but I'm not tall enough (5'10") for it to be a problem. If I was a tall guy with a long body, the headroom might be too tight.

If you don't need back seats, and really enjoy really 'driving' and 'feeling' your car, the Viper beats all the others hands down. One word of warning; it will get more attention than you can possibly imagine. The GT-R also gets a ton of attention from onlookers, but the Viper easily gets double the amount.
You have quite a garage and history of previous cars. I'm very familiar with the Viper as well (all generations) and am curious what you think about the Gen V vs. the 911 GT3. I know it is a little off topic.
Appreciate 0