View Single Post
      06-13-2022, 05:40 AM   #26
e90335e36m3
M3
Rep
Drives: M3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskarosh View Post
I don’t know why but I always tend to think that cryptos are some kind of soap bubble and will disappear soon. Maybe I am not right in this regard, but they have made such an impression on me.
I agree. Although I know IT IS used to purchase goods and services, I personally don't know anybody who does. The only people that I know that are and "knowledgeable" about it are all recent high school and college grads, it seems very generational to me. Similar to NFTs. If something like BTC was trading at $500/share, I might have taken a risk. From $3,000 to $60,000 a share in 3 years? Seems purely speculative. I think there's more certainty in a solid ETF doubling than BTC going from $60K to $120K. Or $25K back to $50K for that matter.

Also the fact that there are so many of these "coins". A new one pops up every day and is deemed a second coming. They can't all be.

I see videos from YouTube channels like FinalStand, where they pump trash like dogecoin "to the moon" every day and all these kids in the comments blindly following that advice. Makes me sick.

The reward just isn't worth the risk to me.
Appreciate 1
paquet629.50