07-14-2017, 10:37 AM   #2
ae4007
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' F30 335i M-Sport EB 6-SP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
Any of you have experience with ordering from them? I'm thinking of getting the MPPSK from them, it looks like I'd save about $300-$600, depending on how much BMW charges for shipping. For some reason, the part number they have doesn't match BMW's part number, but it looks like the same thing. Also, how did you guys get it installed, through the dealer or through independent shop and if independent, how did they get the ECU flash, were they an authorized BMW repair shop? How does this affect warranty coverage and how were you able to get MPPSK covered by your insurance?
I ordered my MPPK from them. Very fast shipping, they're a BMW dealership that sells online so any part you get from them is covered under warranty. They will send you a red envelope with the code, all you do is take your car to the dealership and ask them to flash your car to the MPPK, charged me about $100 to flash. MPPK should not affect warranty since it is a BMW product. In terms of insurance I did not find it necessary to claim it.
Appreciate 0