View Single Post
      07-14-2017, 01:53 PM   #11
bimmer456
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCinFLA View Post
I have recently redone the interior of my car (and some changes under the hood). Had 3 major orders from them in the past 45 days.

They are actually BMW of Silver Springs (Maryland) just outside of D.C.

Once they understood that the parts would NOT match my VIN, we were good. Kudos to them for checking and advoiding potential issues.

As thus, I wouldn't be overly concerned about the number (providing you supplied correct info). You might have an old number. Then again, you did not post either part number here.

They also have a generous return policy. I have several very minor parts that Realoem indicated I would need and do not in reality. I intend to take them up on that.

The only thing I would advise NOT buying from ANY INTERNET SUPPLIER is BMW nuts, bolts, screws, clips etc. They are over priced enough from BMW, but even adding on to an order, internet sites will mark them up another 600%+ from MSRP as it's not worth the hassle to for them to deal will a 50¢ part. Easier to order through local Dealer.
shopbmwusa.com part # 11122444531
CF Exhaust Finisher part # 18302355889

getbmwparts.com part # 11122408981 (includes CF exhaust finisher for $270 or stainless steel tips included so part # not listed, if you search separately it comes up)

Probably it was an old part number or I can email them to confirm.
Appreciate 0