View Single Post
      09-11-2014, 10:18 AM   #11
ww-evo
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i

If one of you really wants AWD for all year usability than the 335i xdrive is what you should get. If you can afford a M3 keep the evo and buy a 335xdrive, about the same money.
BTW, I own an Evo VIII (375awhp on e85, stoptech brakes, ohlins suspension, rcomps year round, etc) and a 335i rwd (base for max comfort). There is no comparison, 335I gets used at least 90% of the time on the street for comfort and conveniences, evo only sees use when it's been a while since I drove it or preferably am going to the track. That said I contemplate parting with the evo and replacing it with an M3 or C7 vette frequently, but have not been able to do it yet. MODDED Evo is easier on the pocket and faster on the racetrack (in my hands) than either of the cars I'm contemplating, but the all around rawness of the car on the street is tiring when I'm so use to the 335I comfort (growing up too, eco styling does make everyone an their mother want to race you). M3 or C7 would be fast on track and more streetable rest of the time (looks more mature too). But I live in California and have no snow to contend with, if I had snow I'd buy another awd vehicle if it was for year round use, S4 maybe?
Appreciate 0