09-20-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
Zoomby_U
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 06 M Coupe

Latest Z4M ESS DME Reflash Review

Hello All,

Finally got back from a business trip and got to try out the car with the ESS flash ... and all I can say is WOW! As soon as I got in and blipped the throttle I could tell there was quite a difference in the throttle response. As I tested it out I also noticed the bottom end power right away ... specifically the torque around 2500RPM and up. The thing just accelerates like a rocket now from idle ... the best way to describe it is the sudden surge of power you usually get after 4500RPM when stock ... you get all the way through the power band now! I can't wait to get the car on the dyno and then get the Supersprints on to see what the final numbers are. The car is way easier to drive now and soooo much smoother ... I think Roman should organize a second group buy as I'd highly recommend everyone to get it done!

Also I forgot to mention the INCREDIABLE customer service from ESS and Todd in particular. There was a mixup with the shipping and he promptly responded to my e-mails/calls and did his best to try and resolve the issue. I've honestly never received such a high level of support from a vendor (and I'm a massive impatient PITA to deal with)! And thanks to Roman for setting things up for me!

Cheers,
Zoomby_U
Appreciate 0